MENU

Slide

Insider Review on Jonsson Protein Hair Treatment

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

So 9 months more and it will be our wedding so i thought it's also time to start a beauty routine to address all the "beauty issues"! 

Hahaha these things take time you know! Especially our pre-wedding photoshoots will be done between this April-June (i think?) so got to look my best before then right?

The thing is, i've had short hair for the longest time in my life (i think i had bob-shoulder length hair for about 6 years since i snipped them off in Secondary 2?) and my hair has always been pretty thick and healthy when it was short, my current hair length is like, the longest it's ever been in my life so perhaps it's a lack of nutrients and my hair is super dry cos my hair ends are probably already "dead" from my previous ombre bleaching haha and i guess the combination of both is causing my hair to drop like nonstop?!

Only recently i feel like i'm quite a bitch haha because previously when my friend told me she's damn stressed because her hair keep dropping and I was like AIYAH WILL GROW BACK ONE LA and pretty much brushed her off. 

But only now i realize how scary it is to drop SO MUCH HAIR! I feel like the side and back of my hair is still ok, but my "crown" area feels substantially flatter and thinner!

I think after the wedding i'm going to cut my hair shorter although i really love my current hair length because it's so much fun to curl and style long hair! 


Raaah enough of my ranting, now that i got all that out, i was super relieved when the kind folks at Jonsson Protein Healthy Hair Growth offered to have me try their treatments!

Do you know 91% of protein in hair follicles can cause hair loss problem?
 

Wow 91%?! OMG people when you diet can cut carbs but don't cut on proteins ok!! 
Hahaha later hair no nutrients and protein then all start to fall out!!! 
(lol please ignore my advice, I anyhow say one ah.)


After a quick registration, I met my super friendly (and pretty!) consultant, Yobie who will be taking care of me today!

She did a short consultation and i told her my area of concern (oily scalp, hair fall from dry and tangly hair) and she asked me about my habits like how often do i wash my hair (everynight!) etc and proceed to clean the scanner with an alcohol swab (personal hygiene is super important and i really appreciate that small little step) imagine if the previous person had dandruff or SUPER oily scalp eeeeew.


Do you know that lack of protein in hair follicles can lead to hair thinning, brittle hair roots, weak and dry hair, increase dandruff and hair loss. – I was totally unaware so the consultation session was really enlightening!

With professional solutions for hair loss, advanced equipments and innovative protein treatments - Jonsson Protein assures to help tackle different hair problems with visible results!


Yobie did scans of the hair from 4 sections of my head, left, right, back and crown area and I saw this eeky waxy oil thing (sorry i've no idea what it's called) but basically it should not be there since i wash my hair every night, that means the sebum secretion is in overdrive and if it continues to build up it would clog my hair follicles and eventually it will cause a hair growth problem!!!


Yobie explained that today's treatment would be to do a deep cleanse and *VE protein + ampoule treatment on my scalp to thoughly remove this waxy oily substance and to condition my scalp.

This treatment has 5 main benefits:

• Cleanses oily scalp & unclogs follicles
• Encourages healthy hair growth
• Strengthens & moisturises from roots to ends
• Restores natural shine
• Improves thickness of hair

*VE protein is a kind of protein that is easily absorbed by the hair follicles.


It's quite scary, my hair fall situation is in the 2nd stage (top right) and Yobie said every 5 years it will more or less proceed to the next stage which means i could have a HUGE hairloss problem by the time i'm in my 30s!!!! Better take care of the root of the problem before it gets there! ):


Yobie gave me a quick tour of Jonsson and they even have a couple of private rooms if you're shy about doing treatments for hair growth you can totally request to be in the private room.


Sat down and they served me this yummy protein drink, quite refreshing!

Yobie started by a deep cleansing hair massage with a shampoo suitable for my oily scalp condition, i was actually feeling rather sick the day before and still feeling a little groogy and have not recovered but Yobie's hair massage skill was so so good *SUPER THUMBS UP* that i felt much revitalized!

Closing my eyes and I'm in my personal heaven while Yobie continues the scalp massage. I've never really been one to enjoy scalp massages, but wow this was amazing. Oh do you know that your scalp is way more delicate than the skin on your face? Using your fingernails to massage your scalp is a huge no-no!
 
After the scalp massage, Yobie rinsed my hair out with cool water as she explained that warm water will actually stimulate the sebum secretion, ooooh now i know!


After washing, she applied this ampoule it my scalp followed by the VE Protein mask and put me on this blue infar rays machine to help increase absorption.


After the treatment, a 2nd round of hair wash and blow dry, Yobie even blow dry curls for me, love it!! hehe
 

Did another scan to check the "progress" on my eeky waxy oily scalp situation and look!!! It's like a vast improvement la my scalp so so squeaky clean!! 
Clean healthy scalp = able to absorb the nutrients applied to the scalp for subsequent treatment ma!


I think the Jonsson Protein hair growth treatment experience has been very pleasant, treatment time is not too long and the whole procedure is comfy and the best thing is it doesn't smell bad or have a strong old school herbal scent you would imagine when you think of the typical treatment solution for hair loss, in fact I think my hair smell pretty nice the entire day after the treatment!


« Exclusive to TheLuckiestChick readers »

You can enjoy 1 Free VE Protein Hair Care Treatment (what I’ve tried above!)

T&C: For both new male & Female customers aged 18 and above. Other T&C apply.


How do you redeem this promotion?

Simply call 6899 1788 to make your appointment.
remember to quote “FIDELIS” to redeem your complimentary treatment ok!


Jonsson Protein, the Hair Care Expert

NEW! Westgate   Plaza Singapura   White Sands

www.jonssonprotein.com.sg



♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

2 comments:

Disgruntled said...

Finished my trial, was promised that I could cancel my package at no charge in the cooling period. When I returned the next day, I was told to pay an admin fee. At no point did the sales rep tell me that there was a fee. In fact, she even told me that I could do that with no loss, and as such, shouldn’t fear to sign a package.

The entire experience was immensely unpleasant. The moment the sales rep heard that I wanted to make a cancellation, she became rude and insulting. If you want a refund, be prepared to be shouted at, insulted and treated like an animal. There is a refund policy which they probably didn't tell you about, along with lots of hidden fees. Beware!

Doreen said...

I agreed. You hv to be v cautious with Jonssen's aggressive stafff. Their goal is to make you buy their package and will whip out lots of conditions n extra costs wh were not told to you initially. Bewae and insist to read the T & C befote signong anything. They will not let you read or know abt the T&C otherwise. After 9treatments they say that my scalp needed detoxing and I hv to pay 100% extra for it. I asked to show my 1st scalp scan n saw that my scalp was in gd condition compared to now (after 9 treatments). Discouraged, I refused further treatments and asked for refund. They are dodgy and will not refund you easily. Never go to Jonssen for treatments. It has become a nightmare for me after buying their package. Wished I wasnt greedy to accept their 1st complimentary treatment - its a trap!